The Digital Number Sense SUMmit is only 15 days away! Emily and I have been busy preparing our first 6 amazing sessions for you. If we’ve already received your registration, here are 15 things to look forward to…if you haven’t registered yet, here are 15 reasons you will want to click this link to register:
- Access to ready-to-use digital math games complete with recorded directions
- Explore virtual and hands-on manipulatives
- Discover easy-to-implement fluency activities
- Redesigned fluency journals
- Featured games from Box Cars & One-Eyed Jacks
- Ideas to create engaging virtual math lessons
- Visual models for problem-solving made easy
- Number line activities to strengthen number sense
- Place value games and activities your students will love
- Red solo cups for counting and place value, YES, you read that correctly
- Access to 6 hours of recorded professional development (per paid day)
- Workstations, workstations, workstations…over 50 already created
- Certificate for 3 hours of participation (per paid day)
- Connect with educators from across the country
- 2 consultants who will continue to support you even after the SUMmit is over!
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. All meeting links and website passwords will be emailed 48 hours prior to the SUMmit. Let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy the sunshine, stay safe and healthy, and we will see YOU in 15 days!
3 thoughts on “15 Days and Counting…”
I am interested in your summit but I am concerned that the digital things you share will work on my school system. I wonder too if it will work for distance learning on chromebooks? google classroom?
Hi Teri! Thank you for your interest. I have used most of the things we will be sharing next week with my own personal classroom and we have 1-to-1 with Chromebooks. I used Google Classroom this spring and plan to continue that into next school year. Links should work seamlessly. I will hop onto my son’s chromebook to check it all out. I’ll get back with you here soon. Thanks for asking!
I hopped onto my son’s chromebook and the links that we will be sharing all worked on it. You should be good to go with the chromebook and Google Classrokm concerns. 😊